What a year.
With only a number of hours before the ball drops, it’s time to round up our top posts from 2015. This year, we welcomed super heroes new faces (#6) and declared “Dawnathan” (#5) the best portmanteau since Prancercise. We interviewed graphic designer Rita Troyer (#10), listened to chef Alan Sternberg applaud carrots (#8), and kicked some balls in our Wheelie-inspired kickball T-shirts (#9).
We hope your year has been a fantastic one and has treated you and yours well. Cheers to 2015! We’ll see you on the other side.
- 9 Indy Creatives You Should Follow on Twitter
- Crèche the Halls
- The Power of Indianapolis
- Meet “Dawnathan,” Pivot’s Newest Portmanteau
- The Dynamic Duo Joins the Pivoteer Legion
- Assessing Your Strengths
- Chef Alan Sternberg & The Maturity of Cooking
- More Than Kicking Balls
- Rita Troyer on Building Community & Creative Mornings in Indy
- Don’t Be the Next Peeple